Certification to EN 1090 has been granted for the whole BBR C Bar system. This system features a high strength steel alloy bar with excellent ductility and fatigue behavior. It is suitable for application in structural bolting assemblies for preloaded and non-preloaded applications (PT bar) and as foundation bolts, especially for wind turbines.
BBR C Bar system features include:
- Four strength grades - 8.8, 9.8, 10.9 & 12.9.
- Diameters ranging from M36 to M68.
- Ultimate force range from 678 - 3727kN.
- Full system accessories, including anchor nut, bearing plate lock nut & coupler.
- Superior anti-corrosion capacity – and, as such, is extendable to incorporate double-layer corrosion protection for wind tower applications.
The assessment can be downloaded here.