Superior tank & silo solutions
In over 75 years of operation, the BBR Network has delivered an almost endless series of storage solutions with hundreds of water tanks, digesters and many other silos and shells in our portfolio of projects. Our extensive technical expertise in the construction of post-tensioned concrete storage tanks and silos covers a whole range of shapes, sizes and specifications.
The BBR Network has gained extensive knowledge in the provision of PT services for any kind of tank – including clinker, cement, sugar silos – and can also offer support with related specialized formwork operations, such as slipforming and climbing formwork.
Benefits of post-tensioning for tank & silo solutions include:
- Long term performance and structural stability of water reservoirs can be greatly enhanced by taking a post-tensioned approach to their construction
- The BBR Network has a track record of providing innovative solutions within the water industry, based on our leading edge CONA CMI and CONA CMM technology
- Post-tensioning of wastewater treatment tanks has been proven as a fast, efficient & economical way of constructing new facilities
- The BBR VT CONA CMI internal and CONA CMM Single and CONA CMM Two/Four monostrand systems are the right choice
- Post-tensioning, combined with a fast, slip-formed approach to construction, provides speedy delivery to support industrial or factory expansion and upgrading programs for materials & foodstuff storage