BBR C Bar system
The BBR C Bar is a high fatigue performance fully-threaded cold rolled alloy steel bar with ISO-specified metric thread. It is suitable for use as a post-tensioning bar for bridges, buildings, retrofitting or new build, whenever high fatigue and corrosion resistance is needed. BBR C Bar is available in forces ranging from 539/678 to 1,617/1,793kN (yield/ultimate) and in diameters from 36mm to 48mm, larger diameters are available on request.
- High tensile alloy steel with increased resistance to corrosion
- Cold-rolled and heat treatment process for fine structure crystallization and high load bearing capacity
- Customized thread rolling and section lengths according to project requirements
- Offered in steel qualities 8.8, 9.8, 10.9 and 12.9
- Tested and proven high fatigue performance over 10 million load cycles at 80MPa stress range